SAP Finance Project Manager
SAP Finance Project Manager, Location: Europe
An expanding international SAP Consulting Company with different locations worldwide (e.g. Hamburg, Madrid, Bukarest, London, Amsterdam, Rumania, Luxembourg, USA, Kanada) is looking for a permanent SAP Finance Project Manager (m/f).
If you would like to work on exciting implementation projects within different industries at companies of various sizes please apply. The company offers a lot of interesting opportunities for candidates who would like to work on an international level. A willingness for international travel is a must.
SAP Finance Project Manager (m/w), Location: Europe
As SAP Finance Project Manager (m/f), you will assume end-to-end responsibility for the implementation of SAP Finance Software. You provide leadership to cross-functional teams, ensure adherence to project management best practices, mentor your project team members, perform project management reviews and strengthen the group’s knowledge and talent pool by appropriately communicating best practices gathered from lessons learned and from your previous experience.
You will do the requirements, blueprint, customizing, testing, workshops, support. You will lead the project team and make sure, that the team is performing. Moreover you will ensure to develop the Junior Consultants to help them take the next steps in their career.
You will attend the client in all stages of the project and represent the services and the products of your employer. In the future you have the perspective to lead different projects to the same time and work as a Programm Manager.
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics or any other relevant field of expertise or combination thereof
- Solid IT background, ideally within an SAP environment, if possible within FI/CO and/or TRM
- At least 5 years external consulting experience
- At least 2 years project management experience
- Strong knowledge in finance and accounting processes (Purchase to Pay/Order to Cash)
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams within a formalized methodology
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bringing projects to successful completion within cost and time requirements
- Demonstrated success in satisfying stakeholder needs within a project environment
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- You should be prepared to travel up to 80%
- You live in the surrounding area of an airport, so you can travel to the clients easily
- Englisch: fluent, additional languages could be an advantage, not nessesary
- Innovative technologies and interesting projects
- Interesting career opportunities in a growing, successful company
- Many team-building events
- Open and unique company culture (open door policy)
- Big clients all over the world
- Performance-related, competitive salary package
- 80% traveling to the clients, remote work on Fridays
Take the next step in your career
If you find the role as SAP Finance Project Manager (m/f) a good fit for your professional profile we are looking forward to your application.
Please send all relevant documents including CV, certificates, project list and testimonials to Marcel Goldt and we will plan your next career move: m.goldt[at]computerfutures.de
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us under the following number: (0) +49 40 3600 610 19.